1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

slim and fat the same?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by djkarloz, Jan 10, 2008.

1. djkarloz

djkarloz Guest

Hi. Can anyone answer the question for me? I have modded a few fat psp's using lumines and had no problems. A friend of mine has just bought a slim one and asked me to do his. I just wondered if it is all done the same and if anyone has had any problems with them, as i dont want to knacker his up.
    Thanks in advance.

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

You can't downgrade a SLIM to 1.50 like you did when you used Lumines. Plus there is no downgrader for firmware 3.51 and above. You will need to use a Pandora Battery + Magic Memory Stick to Downgrade a FAT or install custom firmware to FAT/SLIM PSP.

Go HERE for a guide that will install 3.71 M33-4 custom firmware to the SLIM PSP (A 1.50 FAT or Custom Firmware PSP is required for this guide).

If you have no access to a 1.50 FAT or custom firmware FAT/SLIM PSP then use this guide HERE. It uses the same easy installer for the Magic Memory Stick but you will need to buy a Datel Tool Battery or Hardmod the Battery to a Pandora Battery.

3. djkarloz

djkarloz Guest

cheers larry. Just what i needed.