1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slim ps2 not spinning not modded not happy

Discussion in 'PS2' started by foxrider, Jun 13, 2007.

1. foxrider

foxrider Guest

when i put a disc in it doesnt get read but i know the sensors work because when it closes it the lens moves i researched but no ones threads got answers just links. some one please help me

2. Z3120

Z3120 Regular member

You might want to be more accurate when you're asking for help like telling us what version is your PS2, what game might you have tried to play exactly, possibly how long have you had your slim PS2, does this problem reoccur for other games too besides the one you've tried and so forth.

Also, might you have also done something to it by accident like dropping it or so that you haven't mentioned yet? How the the screen look like when you try to play the disc? Does the game load up to the PS2 logo, turns black and stays black or are you experiencing a red screen and so forth.

3. foxrider

foxrider Guest

it turns on and loads to let me go to the menu. i had it put away for a while. the game was soul calibur 2. how do you check the version? no games load.

4. NHS2008

NHS2008 Regular member

----------SORRY-----------

Last edited: Jun 14, 2007
  5. NHS2008

NHS2008 Regular member

That seems like a laser prob.
    try cleaning the Laser with cleaner cd or liquid iused to use soft earbuds soaked in cleanig liquid but I won't recommand it.