1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

slim ps2 with magic switch...what gives

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by Moniluve, Feb 7, 2005.

1. Moniluve

Moniluve Member

where can i find the rest of the instructions? and with the switch it seems that the lid most remain open, right?? when i insert c. so a,b, c are finished now how do i use the swap magic dvd disc? im a beginner, so don't hate.

2. HaloPimp

HaloPimp Member

ok, since you have the magic switch, there's no possible way to close the lid, you can only play with the lid open, first of all when you have installed the 3 pieces you put in the swap magic disk then turn the Pstwo on, (allways put the swapmagic disks with the power off) after the swapmagic loads and the load program screen appears ,thats when you remove it and insert your backup disk, when the disk is inserted press X on the controller and thats it.

3. Moniluve

Moniluve Member

okay, thanks alot. so, now the program screen comes up and it's highlight blue... (is this the same blue, red, green their talking about) when it comes to playing the backup disks? anyway, now it displays not a valid ps2 disk. could it be the way i burned the disk? what items are needed for burning disks?

4. HaloPimp

HaloPimp Member

maybe the problem is the disk you are using, use the dvd version disk for games burned on a dvd-r and the cd version disk for games burned on ordinary cd-r