1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slimline Ps2, just about to get premod, but, had second thoughts, plz help....

Discussion in 'PS2' started by dvdps2, Dec 1, 2004.

1. dvdps2

dvdps2 Regular member

Hi, I was just about ready to get a SLimline ps2 premod with maxtrix infinity chip from ps2warehouse.com . But i might not, b/c i searched the forums and found out the the slimline ps2 is have laser problems and it's bad b/c everything is so close together, and that i would just be better of with an original PS2. Any thoughts? Thanks. Also does anyone have any feedback on whether ps2warehouse or xmodd is reliable. Billz has been very helpful. THanks.

2. billz

billz Active member

matrix team came up with a fix for the motor issue with the laser.Plus both stores are reliable.If your really that fearfull of the ps2 dieing.Go out and get a v10 and slap a fliptop on it and use the swap magic disk.There's no internal mod so there's very very little risk and you can do it yourself.

3. dvdps2

dvdps2 Regular member

Alright,
    Thanks. Ps2 wareshouse is in canada, so im thinking it might take longer than xmodd to ship. But warehouse is cheaper, so i'mm prob. just go with them.

4. dvdps2

dvdps2 Regular member

Alright,
    Thanks. Ps2 wareshouse is in canada, so im thinking it might take longer than xmodd to ship. But warehouse is cheaper, so i'mm prob. just go with them.