1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SLIMTOOL V MAGIC SWITCH

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Ednasaunt, Jan 21, 2005.

1. Ednasaunt

Ednasaunt Member

Slimtools get my vote, what is so magic about a switch that wont let you close your lid, burns the drive and laser and last five minutes.

The slimtool is perfect, you can close the lid, no warrantry issues, no blu tack or tape to hold bits down , no screws to unscrew.

Slimtool wins
    http://www.ps2slimtool.co.uk.tc

2. Mormegil3

Mormegil3 Guest

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the slimtool is better than the magic-switch just for the reason of allowing the lid to close. I made a decision between the slimtool and fliptop finally...and I just chose the fliptop.

3. scorcci

scorcci Member

Yeah,
    I found out is the magic switch is not good as the slim tool, I can not imagine play a game with a lid open!
    It will damage the console for sure.
    Let's go the the slim tool.

4. kyozetsu

kyozetsu Member

Fliptop Id say is about the same or a tad bit better. However fliptop shafts your warranty for sure, slimtool im 90% sure wont void your warranty at all - doesnt require opening lid, no breaking anything, no altering anything with ps2. So yeah I just went with the slimtool since I have a 24 month extended warranty (cause I knew these new slim PSTWos are pretty messed up overheating and laser wise).

5. Mormegil3

Mormegil3 Guest

Yeah, the slimtool is a 100% sure way not to void your warranty and it's a lot easier to install than the fliptop. I still decided to go with the fliptop anyway. Either way, people aren't having many problems with both solutions except for one person around here who destroyed the power button while installing the fliptop.

6. Ednasaunt

Ednasaunt Member