1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sloooooow BitTorrent Downloads

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by Compy, Dec 6, 2004.

1. Compy

Compy Member

My downloads on BitTorrent are so slow it unbelivable. Ok heres what i did so far, I went into my router and named the program BitTorrent, put it from ports 6881-6889 and put my local IP on there. The second thing I did is go into windows firewall and put the TCP port as 6881 and the UDP port as 6681 and called it BitTorrent under the program name part. Finaly I went into my McAfee Personal Firewall and added the program BitTorrent and put ast TCP incomming ports 6881 and outgoing ports i left blank same thig for the UDP boxes.

And i am currently downloading Rise of Nations which is 542.8MB in size and my download rate is 4 KiB's and upload is 4 KiB's.

Then im also downloading Rise of Nations-Thrones and Patriots downloading at 1 KiB and uploading at 10 KiB's.

Finaly im downloading WarHammer 40000-Dawn of War, downloading that at 11 KiB's and uploading at 22 KiB's. Can anyone help me with my problem.

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Moved.