1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slot 2 error.

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Starpurge, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Starpurge

Starpurge Member

Hey,
    I recently recieved my M3 Real Perfect bundle and everything has run fine except GBA games. I've been able to run any NDS game, and played multiple NES and SNES roms as well.

When I try to run any GBA game I get an error "No slot-2 GBA card found !". However at the slot selection screen (when the slot-1 M3 is not inserted) the system reads "There is a DS Option Pak inserted" so it's noticing it's there.

I emailed the people at M3adapter.com and they suggested I try "recharging" the expansion pack but it's been charging overnight and most of the day multiple times.

I haven't been able to test it with my friends M3 Real yet but should be able to shortly. I haven't been able to find any information on this problem and was curious if anyone here heard about it or could help.

If worse comes to worse I will exchange the pack (since I am lead to believe it's defective) but I just was curious if anyone here knew anything about it.

Thanks in advance

2. mad_jacko

mad_jacko Member

Justgot mine today, exact same thing. Just reflashed the card, redownloaded the system file and it worked... for five seconds. Also, 'www.m3adapter.co.uk' which is written on the box doesnt seem to exist. I can find places trying to sell it, but nowhere that offers help. Now we know its not an isolated event its more likely someone knows how to fix this.

3. Starpurge

Starpurge Member

Http://www.M3Adapter.com is what I used and they responded rather quick. It's good to know (in an unfortunate way) that this problem isn't isolated.

I met up with my friend today who has the same package from the same dealer. My card in his NDSL with his slot 1 card gave him the same error. When I put his GBA card in my NDSL with my slot 1 card my games booted fine.

After an email telling the person that recharging didn't work I was told to contact my dealer for an exchange. Hopefully the new one will be fine.

Good luck with yours but it seems we got faulty equipment.

4. Butchar

Butchar Member

Hey, hate to resurrect a thread, but I've been having a similar problem. The thing that's bugging me though is that the thread starter said "Recharge" his expansion pack. What? The expansion pack I got doesn't have a charge port or anything on it, unless you charge it by plugging the DS lite in. I'm starting to wonder if I got a bad apple here.

5. paulmec

paulmec Guest

Hi all, i have just recived my M3 DS real card and i am having the same problem i have just emailed them and awating a reply

6. Starpurge

Starpurge Member

Yeah, sorry to have just noticed the responces to this thread but I reformatted recently and haven't gotten around to check my email. But from what I understood "recharging" just ment putting it in my DS and charging the DS itself. Regardless of that fact I believe we all just got unlucky and recieved a broken pack. I got a new one and it works just fine.

7. WEStar

WEStar Active member

never mind

Last edited: Mar 19, 2008