1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slow XMB anyone?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by jctech6, Feb 7, 2008.

1. jctech6

jctech6 Guest

It seems on 3.80m33 the xmb slows down to the point where it is extremely annoying, even though the xmb is set to 333. Anyone fix this? I formatted flash1 and it fixed it, but only for a while.

2. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

that never happed to me ... where does ur XMB go slow ? Also, did u put any plugins or such

3. bu22ard

bu22ard Regular member

sony screwed with the ms driver in 3.80 and so for some sticks (ie sandisk 4gb gaming) there is very slow xmb and some games also

for SOME, re-formatting the ms using the psp menu fixes it but for others they must either get a new ms or wait for sony to fix the issue (if they ever bother...since they figure they have 'optimised' the ms driver...)

4. jctech6

jctech6 Guest

well i remember fixing it with formatting flash1 for awhle but now i tried to do it again after it slowed down it gave me an eternal blue screen of death. I have a pandora battery and can still acess recovery so i plan to pandorize? my psp. Wierd

5. cowsin

cowsin Regular member

I had that before it felt like it was laggin or something
    I fixed it by pressing Select on the XMB the set the CPU Clock XMB back to default