1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slysoft Discounts!

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by zebadee, Feb 9, 2007.

1. zebadee

zebadee Regular member

Hi ;-)
    For all would be "Lovers" of Slysoft products.

"Happy Valentine!

As a special promotion for Valentine I'd like to offer you a discount. Depending on whether you choose to buy, a single license, a double, triple bundle or the full package, this coupon has a value of $5 up to $20. To redeem the coupon just enter the
    coupon code: valentine
    in the coupon box at the bottom of the check-out form. Please note that this coupon is only valid until February, 18th 2007!

Yours,
    Giancarlo Bettini CEO Slysoft"

2. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Thanks Zebadee :-D

3. Artimus2

Artimus2 Member

Yep, I took advantage of it last week.

Good deal!

4. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

cool glad to see you post in here zebadee ,were big fans lol. the new chat site is ok too.

i do have ONE request though since you are here. would it be possibly to add a quality setting to clonedvd 2 so when were transcoding higher compressed movie files we can yeild better results. thank you

5. zebadee

zebadee Regular member

Hi :)
    @ aabbccdd + the legions of others.
    Your post like that of many others has been noted (or in this case passed to the relevant folk). As you can imagine it's been hectic to say the least. Vista compatability, HD testing + the forum (which understandably has recieved mixed feelings)etc. While these may not at present be your priorities, you have to start somewhere. With HD will come a greater need for the preferences you have.
    Cheers for now

6. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

great maybe they will get to it one of theses days that would be great. thats the only flaw i can see with clonedvd 2 is no Deep Analysis setting other than that its almost a perfect program.

and yeah the chat site is great other than a few threads i noticed like the one about Netflix and people posting/admitting to copying the rented movies for the whole cyber word to see . i really don't think thats to smart lol