1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SlySoft switching over to the Euro soon, prices going up

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by fasfrank, Nov 30, 2007.

1. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Well if HD and Blu Ray back ups are in your future by all means get the AnyDVD HD. $12 a blank HD/BR discs are not something I especially look forward to.

2. cindyh

cindyh Member

No, me either, i didnt even know there were burners out yet.. can't imagine how expensive they are. I guess this will all come down in price but as usual it will take several years.. I don't think i will worry about the anydvd hd, it may not be around when the time comes for me, or i may not make it that long, you never know :)
    thanks

3. FredBun

FredBun Active member

I have anydvd, before time runs out, if I do want to upgrade to HD anydvd, some does and donts, and exactly what is it gonna cost me in US dollars for the upgrade., thanks

4. bunnyrip

bunnyrip Regular member

If you are going to buy, time is running out to save a lot of money.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2007
  5. FredBun

FredBun Active member

Sorry to re-enter my question again, I do know about the deadline, I do know there is gonna be a price increase, I do know about a 20% discount etc. ok all that really does not answer my question.

Its to late for me to e-mail support at slysoft cause I'll never get my answer back in time, before the deadline, in US dollars, for an upgrade, I already have anydvd, want to upgrade to HD, what will it cost me exactly, does the 20% discount work with an upgrade, so far to me at thier website it looks not, also it says 30 bucks for the upgrade if you have anydvd, but if I'm not mistaken, it will only cost 30 bucks to purchase anydvd hd on a new purchase, or am I wrong here, I was under the impression that I could get an upgrade to hd under the 30 bucks. So if somebody knows more on this than myself please elaborate and correct me if I'm wrong or right.

6. bunnyrip

bunnyrip Regular member

Fred Bun This should answer your question. Upgrade your AnyDVD for $30.00 before the deadline of 12/31/2007. No Discounts for upgrades as stated. But: You WILL save the 40% Euro increase. by pruchasing the upgrade before the Euro Conversion!

7. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

The Hd upgrade is $24.00 if you request the discount.TO quote from expat83 I stand to what I said. It's too late to remap the purchase SSL area to include coupon code entry to the HD upgrade. Anyone who asks for the "Christmas" discount for the AnyDVD to AnyDVD "HD" upgrade will get the $6.00, period. I never said the coupon field is there, I said it's available to those who ask. So, Chris, send a support ticket to SlySoft and ask for Frank. You'll get that $6.00. There you go Fred. This also a quote from expat83 first post 1. The HD upgrade is $30 and is eligible now for the 20% discount. Just ask for it and send SlySoft support your order number. $6.00 isn't much but who would turn it down?

2. Keep in mind that SlySoft only asks for money ONCE when you buy a license. Ther is NEVER a renewal charge for ANYTHING. Americans have been requesting to cancel their newsletter mails and have even uninstalled their products thinking that SlySoft would ask for money after the Euro implementation.

I work there so you can believe it.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2007
  8. bunnyrip

bunnyrip Regular member

I believe I would jump on that if I were going to plan to back-up HD Movies. I own AnyDVD, CloneDVD 2, and CloneCD Licenses. As was said by ChrisC586, you only pay once. Slysoft isn't going to ever ask for anymore $. Lifetime updates too! How can you go wrong? I still say the money I spent on my Slysoft Products was & is still the Best Money I ever spent on software of it's kind!
    Time is running out for the money saving opportunity. It only takes a few clicks and a credit card.

9. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

TB666
    Given, there are differences in PCs. When I downloaded DVDCopy 6 I did so from the InterVideo site. Once downloaded I had no more trouble activating and registering DVDCopy 6 as I did with DVDCopy 5 and earlier versions. I noticed 5 was still available. I have no idea what the problems are that others are getting, but my friends and I are having no problems at all. The PCs aren't the same either. Some are older single core Intel systems, some AMD, and mine's a slightly newer dual core AMD setup. Manufacturing runs from retail to custom.

Other than installation, what are some of the problems that are being encountered with DVDCopy 6? Like I said, I've not seen any yet. Naturally I wouldn't know if Corel's or InterVideo's support is any good or not since I've had little cause to use them. I heard InterVideo had decent support though. I don't think they'd have fired those guys yet.

10. BigMike2

BigMike2 Member

Well I'm upset with SlySoft for raising their prices by 7pm on the East coast of the USA. I found the information too late to try to buy sooner.

I sure wish they had waited until it was 1/1/08 everywhere in the world. :(

11. ZoSoIV

ZoSoIV Active member

yes your right i just checked the web-site and the price is in euro. I'm sure there will be less people buying it now. which means more people posting with problems because the freeware isn't working lol

12. FredBun

FredBun Active member

Yeah I just got my anydvd hd right under the gun, after double checking cause the ad did say cmt time or whatever it was, I checked it with google, its an england time zone, and thier 5 hrs. ahead of us, applied for mine at 6:30 which made it 11:30 thier time, just made it.

13. BigMike2

BigMike2 Member

Well I'll stay with my 1 license, nothing more then a tad inconvenient for me. But for a number of people they have priced themselves out of the market IMO.

14. ZoSoIV

ZoSoIV Active member

Fred how much did the upgrade end up being?

15. mackdl

mackdl Regular member

16. FredBun

FredBun Active member

Hey Zo, happy new year, anyway, it cost $30, I did look for the $6 discount thing that people said to e-mail or something or other, and the 20% discount did not apply not that I seen anyway, I didn't see anything like that while applying, regardless, I quess 30 in the long run is still a good deal, to be honest I'm not even sure if I will ever even use it, don't know if I will ever pay the prices for what those hi def things cost, but in the meantime if I ever change my mind or if prices do come down to what the regulars dvd's are now including equipment well than I got it, the 30 aint gonna make me or break me.

17. ZoSoIV

ZoSoIV Active member

yeah the drives media etc are going to have to come way down before I consider backing up HD or Blu-ray

18. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

Fredburn, send a support ticket to SlySoft and ask for Frank. You'll get that $6.00 discount back.Look at my post up above that was with the quote from expat83

Last edited: Jan 1, 2008
  19. res2cue

res2cue Guest

Yay, it's the New Year, price has changed... does this mean this thread can officially die?

20. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Needs to stay opened a couple more days to give the pi$$ers and moaners a chance to complain about not getting in on time. Well you had to be dead not to know this increase was coming. LMAO