1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smackdown vs. Raw 2007

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by slain1, Jan 28, 2007.

1. slain1

slain1 Member

I just burned a backup copy of the vortex smackdown vs. raw and according to their nfo it says that the game has been patched with ss and stealth code. Now when I try to run it in my modded 360, it says that an update is required to play the game and that if I don't accept the update I will not be able to play it. Is there any danger with accepting the update? I'm worried that it noticed the modded firmware and wants to load a different firmware on it. If anyone has gone through this, please respond.

Thanks,

Slain.

2. BurningAs

BurningAs Regular member

MAKE SURE your Firmware version is the latest then do the update. version 3 or 4 will give you an big error.

other wise its fine to do it with latest FW.

3. slain1

slain1 Member

How do I find out what firmware revision I have? I patched my firmware with Maximus-Garyopa_XTRM-HITACHI_v2_3_Stealth_rev2 Is it ok to update with this?

4. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

Any time the 360 prompts you to update the dashboard, you need to wonder. Game updates (which ask to update right when the logo of the game starts) are ALL perfectly fine to update. And yes, opa 2.3 you can update to your heart's content.