1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small Camera pop ups

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by tic62, Mar 16, 2005.

1. brobear

brobear Guest

While awaiting your "windy arsed" reply, I'd tried the burn in the microwave as per previous instructions. Something happened and the Rescue Squad is knocking on my door now. I will have to get back to you, or is that at you? Later. ;)

2. dvdripdvd

dvdripdvd Regular member

You guys are crazy. You've been standing a little too close to the microwave.

3. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

OOP's my bad Bro,
    I forgot to tell you that for that method to work correctly you have to slow the burning process down.. Set the microwave to the "thaw" setting and let it go about 1 hour, and oh yeah make sure you leave the house after you hit start. That takes care of the crc errors or as you say "rescue squad". Then all you have to worry about when you come back in about an hour or two is the cycle redundancy check or as you might call them "Fireman"!

NOTE: Also with that method you need to remove the encryption with a different proggy first cause the friggen microwave won't decrypt (seems to throw a lot of sparks around?) There are several methods you could use but I found that if you wrap it in aluminum foil real tight before sticking it in the microwave works best. I don't know what have you found to be the best way to remove the encryption because some of those newer one's wont work with the tin foil that damned Reynolds Wrap needs to do some updating!!

4. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

Close to the microwave, man any closer and they'd be in it!!! LOL

If you burnt The Incredibles you would see that they have three movies, one is the main and the other two are angle 1 and angle 2. If you burn movie only you will not see the little angle camera anymore. So when you burn your next movie, and if you prefer not to have different angles available, (good idea also since they take up a ton of space,) then make sure you don’t select them.

Now let me copy down those directions of bbmayo and brobear… Lets see, I need to do this first…. Then….<G>

Last edited: Mar 18, 2005
  5. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Hey if ya need some help with any of those just ask Bro.... no wait the big guy won't be with us for a while, something about bail?

So your on your own. The best advice I can give is to find the friggen number to 911 I would post a link to it, but I just can't seem to find it anywhere??

6. brobear

brobear Guest

9-1-1
    The man in the white jacket asked me what voice has been telling me to use the microwave. LOL This guy didn't have a badge or gun. He had a funny looking jacket with straps on the sleeves and a lot of buckles. Wonder if he's a traveling coat salesman with the Rescue Squad? He wanted me to try on the jacket. Mentioned something about going straight. LOL He didn't want any lessons on how to record a DVD. Must be something about those fumes coming from the microwave.