1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

small movies won't work

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by xxme2xx, Feb 6, 2005.

1. xxme2xx

xxme2xx Member

I'm having a small problem when I backup the second part to a movie or a small movie the dvd won't play in my older dvd player. As long as the dvd is full or close to full no problem. I was wondering if there was a setting I am missing or if I need to put in some kind of filler to be able to play it. Is anyone else having this problem?

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

is this a standalone burrner or is it a DVD burrner you use on your computer? I have seen problems that others have had with STandalone DVD burrners of the disc not playing on other DVD players if they are not full. They put a blank filler to fill the disc up in order for it to work. My Aunt had the same problem with her CyberHome standalone DVD burrner and I pointed her to threads of people having this problem cause she was having them as wqell and it fixed her problem filling in the blank space.

3. xxme2xx

xxme2xx Member

Its on my computer I'm running windows xp pro and a 2.8 gig amd 64 bit processor. No other problems