1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SMBOOT for SM3.3

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by nemesiskm, Dec 31, 2004.

1. nemesiskm

nemesiskm Member

Has anyone figured out how to put HDA onto the swap magic smboot feature?it says that you can replace the files on it and boot from the memory card but I have been unsuccessful editing these files.If I burn the .ISO file that comes premade in the smboot.zip it works fine but if I delete or add any files it boots to a black screen.I've downloaded the HDA + MC exploit file from another site and after unpacking it I found a folder with 2 .ELF files in it.1 says boot.elf and the other says hda.elf which of these .elf files will I need to use or are they even the right type of file to use?per the instructions on the SM3 website I am supposed to be able to replace files with other app files and run them directly from SM 3.3 without the need for a PS1 disk like with the mc exploit.Andrew or someone please help!!!There is very little info on this yet because the disc's are so new...Thanks in advance,Kevin

2. nemesiskm

nemesiskm Member

bump

Last edited: Jan 2, 2005