1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Snes and Nes Emu

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by BrokexMan, May 9, 2007.

1. BrokexMan

BrokexMan Regular member

I ahve both and was wonderin gif the games work with teh classic controller, instead of the gamecube controller, beacause i hate the gc controller!

anyone noe? thanks

or if possible anyone know where i can get the wireless wavebird gamecube controller?!?! ty for cheap..not ebay it goes for like 30+!!

Last edited: May 9, 2007
  2. Menion

Menion Regular member

no the classic controllers will not work, the emulator disc boots as a Gamecube game and being the classic controllers rely on the Remotes infra red that is exclusive to the wii games It's not possible as the gamecube does not support that - as of now not possible, maybe in the future never say never!

3. warcry69

warcry69 Member

I have a wiikey installed in my Wii. I can't get my gamecube wireless wavebird to work with GCOS to play snes homebrew. My regular gamecube controller works perfectly. please help. thanks.

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

warcry69, please start your own thread instead of derailing someone else's ;)

5. Menion

Menion Regular member

sorry "Nephilim" I see what you mean but to answer the question only because this is somewhat related to all the emulators on the wii, but The wavebird compatability is not 100% on the Emus i use the Wavebird wont work in the 2nd port for 2 player as the normal controller will, Wavebirds have been troublesome with homebrew since day one get extensions for your GC cables there no fix for it

6. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

No worries buddy. It was meant as a "in the future" kinda thing but I failed to make that clear :p

7. warcry69

warcry69 Member

Sorry, didn't mean to derail. I figured it was somewhat related and he had an answer. Anyway, It works if you hold down A on the wavebird while selecting start with the wiimote at the Gamecube screen.