1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SNES Emulator not working on 1.2

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by stuntman_, Apr 21, 2007.

1. stuntman_

stuntman_ Regular member

I put my roms in the specified folder but when I tell it to play game on the emulator the only thing that happens is all these colored bars come up on the screen and nothing else happens, anyone else have this problem or know how to solve it?

2. densaun

densaun Member

I play emulators from another source, but I get those coloured bars when the region is wrong. When you boot the emulator, if there is an option for autodetect region (as opposed to picking one...) use it!!

This worked for me.

3. stuntman_

stuntman_ Regular member

I could not find anything related to region, now instead of color bars when I tell it to play a rom the wii restarts

4. densaun

densaun Member

Hmm, Im not sure...

I've never actually used the emulator from the Wiikey setup. But when you start the console, the interface that you are calling the emulator from, the first screen, should have something about region, no?

Im sure someone here uses it though.....

Last edited: Apr 21, 2007
  5. cmatherne

cmatherne Member

I'm having the exact same problem. Used Verbatim at 3.1x. Gamecube logo shows on the Wii Menu. I first got colored bars but now I get resets?!?!?!