1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

snes emulator on psp

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by therzs, Jun 3, 2007.

1. therzs

therzs Member

Hi, im new to psp emulation. i just have a few questions. What is the highest or newest firmware that will be compatible for snes games on a psp? what is a good emulator and where can i download it? to download games, do they need to be a special format, or can i just use smc files from emuparadise.org? please answer my questions and link me to a decent tutorial.
    thanks

2. faqman98

faqman98 Regular member

3.03 but dont update to that just downgrade (if possible) to 1.5 then get an OE firmware (www.dark-alex.org or google), snextyl.4.2, google, emuparadise is fine, use google next time

3. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

If you have higher than firmware 2.80 thats too bad u cant do anything. But if u have a firmware between 2.80 and 3.03 you can still downgrade with a unpatched copy of GTA liberty city stories (the ones with a 2.0 update on the disk) which cost around 50$+ on ebay