1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

snes emulator/ps1 emulator

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by pspisokid, Dec 2, 2007.

1. pspisokid

pspisokid Member

ok umm... what the hell! I keep hearing people talk about the snes emulator and being able to play ps1 games on your psp but how do you do it, can you still use isohunt and utorrent and stuff or is there a twist

2. drakex

drakex Regular member

For SNes you need to have an emulator install on your GAME150 folder, you can look up one on the threads... I saw one really good recently with SNES, Mame and gameboy emulator.

For PSX games you DONT need an emulator, the PSP will just play the game ifyou put it onthe GAME folder of your PSP...

If you mean like where to download... I cant tell you... maybe use torrents... but for roms after you get the emulator working go HERE

3. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

YOu have to install POPSloader on your Fat PSP and then you can get PSX games from PSP-Hacks.com or the best, dl.qj.net

4. drakex

drakex Regular member

If you are on 3.40 oe-a you dont need popsloader, I didnt even install it on my 3.71m33 and the PSX are working like a charm... and roms you need to look them up... visit my profile for a good link.