1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SNES ROM

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by bestusmal, Jul 2, 2007.

1. bestusmal

bestusmal Member

I have a 3.40oe-a psp with a snes emulator. Some of the games work fine on the emulator but some are very slow. Is there a fast snes emulator out there that can play all my games quickly. I have a snes9x TYL-0.4.2me version of the emulator. Is this the best emulator out there because when i ever i google snes emulator this emulator comes up most of the time.

2. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

that's cuz its the best emulator, what game or games are giving you issues? you could also go into the settings and change the CPU Clock speed from 222 to 333 your battery life will suffer alot though, but i think that'd be the only issue you'd have from upping the speed (it's in the menu of SNESTYLX or whatever.

3. bestusmal

bestusmal Member

I am having trouble playing donkey kong country. I already increased my speed to 333 still nothin goes well. IS there anything i can do that make the game to more faster?

4. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

maybe trying to find another rom of DKC and see if that one runs better? or u could enable turbo or frame skip, but that might make it choppy.