1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SNES station and Swap Magic with slide card?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by nwa4ever, Jan 16, 2005.

1. nwa4ever

nwa4ever Member

I have done a lot of browsing on this topic, have tried to follow the advice listed on gamebase and on these forums with no success. Has anyone that has Swap Magic and a slide card (and no mods, exploits etc.) been successful in getting SNES station to run? If so, what did you have to do?

2. Stinky_1

Stinky_1 Guest

make a SYSTEM.CNF file and put thew following info in it (use notpad to do this)

BOOT2 = cdrom0:\BOOT.ELF;1
    VER = 1.00
    VMODE = NTSC

Save it then close it.

Rename SNES_EMU.ELF to BOOT.ELF

Make a bunch of folders for all your roms to go in. I made them to say "Arcade game", "sports game", "mario games"........ and so on. Then drop the relevant roms into the folders you want ( This step is completly optional)

Burn your .CNF and .ELF files onto a cd with your folders that have all your roms in it.

When SM tells you to put your burned game in drop the cd in and press the button. It should boot right in.

Note: If you do not have a .CNF file that you can modify then just open notepad, copy and paste what I told you to put in there, then click "SAVE AS". CHange the drop down menu to "ALL FILES" then type "SYSTEM.CNF" and hit enter. It will work perfect.