1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

snes station help please!!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by graves138, Sep 22, 2004.

1. graves138

graves138 Member

i'm new to all this, this is my first post and i need help before i go crazy. i just got a ar max evo and thought that the pgen emulator was cool so i tried to get snes station to run, i followed the rules exact and now i get the emulator to run but i get no roms there, can someone please help, thx

2. pkergohan

pkergohan Member

Snes-Station at snes-station.gamebase.ca/

Snes-Station forums at www.gamebase.ca/gamebase/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewforum&f=5&sid=664ded12bf08bcc358ccc25c2634005b

I am using AR Max Evo and i changed the .elf file name from what it was to autoexec.elf and it works like a charm, but i cant figure out how to load roms or it cant do it this way..

If it wont work this way can you adjust it so it does?

www.ps2-scene.org/forums/showthread.php?t=23600

Ohh yea i forgot to mention i have a version 10 PS2 with no mod chip and it works just got to figure out the rom issue

I have been trying a bunch of difrent stuff out trying to get this AR Max EVO to load Snes roms for Snes-Station with no luck. The only way it will ever work is to do this.

1. Have the option to load roms from the pen Drive and put a few on at a time..

or

2. Have the option to burn the CD-R using the Max Media Crator Software so it can read the disk. (it burns everything to a couple .cda files)

The first one is way easier then the secound and its up to the creator of Snes-Station if he feels/wants to do ether one. If he does a few thousand people without mod chips and swap stuff would be very happy!!

If you would like to ask him to make the SNES-Station support these options email him here to have him make it a priority.

hiryu_1@hotmail.com