1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SNES STATION Won't Read ROMs. Help?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by XstahSie, Oct 4, 2004.

1. XstahSie

XstahSie Member

Hi,
    I been doing some research to make SNES Station boot up onto the PS2. I finally figured out how to load the SNES Station .elf file using Action Replay MAX EVO that comes with the 16MB USB Flash drive. It boots fine into the PS2. It perfectly load up but for some strange reason it can't see the SNES ROMS that I load up onto the CD-R disc. I have tried many techniques and did a lot of reseach on it but still doesn't work. Here are the techniques that I have tried:

I tried using the AR MAX EVO software to burn the Emulator and ROMS onto the CD-R. I've tried using cdgenps2v2 sofware to burn the Emulator and ROMS into an IMAGE file and burning it onto CD-R using NERO (Disc At Once). I even tried buring the Emulator and ROMS the normal way by just draging and dropping it onto the CD-R. Please note that I did place the Emulator and ROMS into a directory call "ROMS".

It's strange how I could get the Sega Genesis ROMS to work with PGEN, which comes included with AR MAX EVO but not be able to run the SNES STATION.

Anyone out there who could help me out? Please?! Thanks people!!

2. AngeloE9

AngeloE9 Guest

I think that hthe roms have to be in .Zip files.

3. eric0098

eric0098 Member

Do you know how I who go about putting the roms in a zip format. One big file or each in its own zip file

Thank You

4. AngeloE9

AngeloE9 Guest

each on it own zip file

5. XstahSie

XstahSie Member

I tried zipping the SNES GAMES, but it doesn't recogize it. It shouldn't have to be zipped cuz my Genesis games work fine without being zip. Any more ideas? Thanks!