1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

snes station

Discussion in 'PS2' started by anth75, Apr 22, 2004.

1. anth75

anth75 Member

trying to figure out how to burn this to a cd-r but the site is down.does anyone know how to do this step by step?thanks

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

3. dmartin5

dmartin5 Member

I've followed all those instructions but i can't seem to get the cd to work on my ps2. I'm using swap magic 2.0 and it won't load.

4. XziBiT13

XziBiT13 Member

dosnt really matter what your using, because when burning snes station to a cd it dosnt really have any protectin. so any mod chip would work well with this. it all comes down to how you are compiling your files and folders onto the cdr

5. anth75

anth75 Member

ok i did all that ,now all i get is a a black screen.what am i doing wrong

6. entr0py

entr0py Member

Here's a new link to the official snes station site. http://www.gamebase.ca/snes-station/ . On that site there's also a link to their official forums where you can find more help. But here are my suggestions. You may have read some of this in other guides, but you really need to do all these things in order for it to work with Swap Magic. First, be sure to make the image with cdgen. second, rename all your roms so the filename is no more then 8 characters. There seems to be some problem with swap magic and long filenames. And finally, use cdloader after the swap magic disk to load it. Hope that helps. If you're not fimiliar with cdgen or cdloader, do a google search.