1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

snes9xTYL 0.4.2 Help installing on 3.03 OE-C

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by DockVader, Feb 4, 2007.

1. DockVader

DockVader Member

Can sombody help me install this to my 3.03 OE-c? The supplied read me is a little vague. I have tried dozens of ways including changing my kernel to 1.50 but still get corrupted data.

If any one else has this, how did you install?

Thanks!

2. Gradical

Gradical Member

if youre using 1.50 fw you have to put it o the psp/game/ folder my sugestion go to 3.03 oe-b or oe-c and then u have to put it under the game150 folder

3. UncleRage

UncleRage Member

Just to let you know you're not alone... I'm also running into the same issues.

I've posted a similar question at: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_jump.cfm/463001/2795360

So we might both want to watch each others thread to see if the other gets a response first.

To clarify though, is everything else running okay? Have you gotten any other emulators to load? All my ISOs and PSP eboots are running, as is DGEN... but I get the exact same "Corrupt Data" issue on any other emulator, regardless of kernel and folder setup (i.e. 1.5 loading from /PSP/GAME or 3.03 loading from /PSP/GAME150).

How sad, here I am with a shiny PSP and all I really want to do is emulate old systems... that I already emulate on my laptop. =D

Good luck, and if I run into anything helpful, I'll post a response back here.

4. DockVader

DockVader Member

Sorry it took a while to get back...I am a proud new papa to my second son!

Still can't get a SNES Emu to work yet...but I do have a NES one working great...

Just updated to 3.03 OE-C before I made this thread, so I have not had much time to fool around with it yet...I will keep my eye out too!

5. chepe19

chepe19 Member

its easy just take the folders snes9xTYL and snes9xTYL% and put them in GAME150 if ur in oe or GAME if ur on 1.50

6. DockVader

DockVader Member

OK...tried that and it didn't work. Does one folder have to be in the other?

With my NES emu I made the first folder (in Game150) named NES. Do I not need to do this for SNES (top folder SNES then the two other folders)?

Does it matter if I have the ME or standard version of this EMU?

7. DockVader

DockVader Member

Ok..think I have this working now...I still have one corrupted data icon though is this normal?

Thanks for the help, didn't need the top SNES folder, just the two supplied folders in game150.

8. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

That's normal, but you can hide them. You have to go to recovery menue to activate hiding them.

9. Gradical

Gradical Member

the corrupted data icon is because you need to have to folders one that says something like snes and the other wich says snes% the last one is recognized as corrupt data, since is for no use for the psp, but it is for the emulator

10. pspluvr

pspluvr Regular member

All I get when I extracted the file is the main file, not the one with the % sign. I can't find the game or game150 folders or anything I think needs to go anywhere. PLEASE HELP! This is the latest version, too.

11. pspluvr

pspluvr Regular member

Here are the subdir's I get:

zlib
    psp
    psp\adhoc
    psp\me
    psp\openspc++
    doc
    danzeff
    opti
    data