1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

snes9xTYL-0.4.2me_fw3x - opening problem

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by SushiMaxC, Dec 13, 2007.

1. SushiMaxC

SushiMaxC Member

I want to be able to play SNES games, but whenever I run the emulator it does the little mario animation, then a popup comes up: "Do you want to exit?". I said no, but it doesnt go away until i say yes! does anyone know how to solve this problem?

2. PsPn1

PsPn1 Member

what firmware you on?
    and where did you put the emulator

3. silent714

silent714 Regular member

Can you still use the emulator? That emulator has a little intro then some text about the programmers and asks if you agree if you say no the emulator turns of and if you say yes then you can use it.If thats what you're talking about then thats just how it is.

4. SushiMaxC

SushiMaxC Member

There is nothing saying whether to agree or not, it just pops up with that message. My system is 3.60 M33, and it's a psp slim. I'm not sure why it does that...I checked the folders in it and it seems like any other emulator.

5. SushiMaxC

SushiMaxC Member

There is nothing saying whether to agree or not, it just pops up with that message. My system is 3.60 M33, and it's a psp slim. I'm not sure why it does that...I checked the folders in it and it seems like any other emulator.

6. SushiMaxC

SushiMaxC Member

Actually the popup says "exit snes9xTYL?". I put in the GAME folder

7. silent714

silent714 Regular member

Thats strange. If it didnt work then it would crash or freeze. Try a different download. You can try to use Eloader too. That pop up comes out when you press home to exit.

8. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

try downloading a new emulator.same version but differnet sources.or try my link below...