1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I downgraded my 3.50

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by ThatOneMx, Jun 28, 2007.

1. ThatOneMx

ThatOneMx Member

So what now? I used to have homebrew and I used to put app's and stuff like that in my psp but now that I downgraded, what now? How bout you guys give me a link or somethin?

Thanxs

2. Ce_Yu_Pe

Ce_Yu_Pe Regular member

Upgrade to custom firmware.

3. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

double post.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2007
  4. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

heres a link for the 3.40 oe-a custom firmware. http://www.pspmod.com/forums/custom...llation-tutorial-easy-installer-included.html
    the advantages of custom firmware are the ability to play homebrew games, just like 1.50, and be able to play psp games that require 3.40 software, without the hassle of Devhook. they also allow ISO games, which are full version psp games available for download off the internet, to be played, and allow u to install ur own custom xmb (home menu). and, in case of a brick, there is a recovery mode to take u back to 1.50, where u can upgrade to a custom firmware again.

5. ThatOneMx

ThatOneMx Member

Thanxs mrmman, but are there anydisadvantages to 3.40 oe-a? Would I be able to downgrade again?

6. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

the advantages are more game compatibility and high-resolution videos. there are literally no disadvantages, at least from what i have seen (i have it right now). yes, u can downgrade again, using the recovery folder download which is included in the link already provided. i assume u know how to get into recovery mode?

7. Ce_Yu_Pe

Ce_Yu_Pe Regular member

Sorry didnt mean to post.lol

Last edited: Jun 28, 2007
  8. ThatOneMx

ThatOneMx Member

Thanxs Ce_Yu_Pe

9. ThatOneMx

ThatOneMx Member

And once again, thanxs mrmman, haha