1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I haven't tried bootlegging games onto the PSP since 2005.

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Games' started by HiBye, Apr 30, 2007.

1. HiBye

HiBye Member

So I use to go on everyday to various websites to see the new ways to bootleg games, play emulators and check out the homebrew apps. Than I sold my PSP so I could buy a ZV:M and now that the PSP's price dropped again I'm thinking of getting another one. However I don't want to buy games cause I'm cheap and I'm clueless on what to do to play PSP games and emulators off the memory stick now.

Are there any good guides out there to get emulators and psp games on the MS for an out of the box PSP? I don't need to customize my PSP to have custom icons, stream tv and stuff. Just PSP games and some basic emulators. Thanks in advance!

2. Vaindetta

Vaindetta Regular member

You should look into getting the custom firmware, Basically you get a PSP that is V1.50 and upgrade it to 3.03OE-C or whatever OE Version you prefer.

PSP games are just a matter of creating and ISO from a UMD Disc or getting Pirated ones....Which is Bad and Illegal and prohibited on this forum!!!!!

PS1 Games you can convert yourself or get Pirated ones....Which is Bad and Illegal and prohibited on this forum!!!!!

Emulators haven't changed, its just a matter of finding the most up to date version and getting Roms. and the only way to get Roms is to download Pirated ones....Which is Bad and Illegal and prohibited on this forum!!!!!

www.qj.net
    psp-hacks.com

I think those are your best bet for finding homebrew and OE Firmwares.

Last edited: May 1, 2007
  3. HiBye

HiBye Member

cool thanks for the info. I was asking some of my friends that have PSPs how they did it. Might get one in a week or two

4. Vaindetta

Vaindetta Regular member

If your going to have to downgrade to v1.50 make sure one of them has an unpatched version of GTA: LCS. Depending on what your downgrading from you may need it. Or if you buy one you can look for one that has already been upgraded to an OE firmware, eBay has alot of PSP with OE on them.

Cheers!