1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So little AVI's, So Little TIme (Not!)!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by BioSpank, Sep 15, 2004.

1. BioSpank

BioSpank Member

Hey All, Im new to afterdawn so any questions I ask in the next week or so should be classified under "NEWBIE". Anyways, getting that out of the clear.. My question..

I downloaded Teen Titans Season 1 (Half hour each) and I'm trying to burn the season on DVDR. The format of each episode is AVI and are 155mb/each.

Now, I'm trying to find out how to put more then 4 episodes on each DVDR. I've seen it done with other people burning like 6-8 episodes on ONE dvd and was trying damn hard to find out..!

Also, When I burn the actual DVD, it takes (2) hours to burn it. I understand this is because it's taking the AVI and converting them to MPEG-2 format, is there any way I can convert the files myself faster, and if I can, how?

Anyways, thanks a whole lot for the heeelp.. I appreciate it kindly!

2. john179

john179 Active member

To convert an average size avi file i use winavi in a average time of around 12 min per avi file.To put more episodes i use ulead dvd for one simple reason is quicker than tmpgenc.I have tmpgenc and has it's uses great programe but speed is not one of them.Have a look at these programes they are really easy to use.