1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So should I get the WiiKey now or wait?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by Emuz_Man, Apr 27, 2007.

  1. Emuz_Man

    Emuz_Man Member

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2007
    Messages:
    58
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    I don't really NEED to play any games right now, but I know I want to mod the Wii eventually. So, should I just get the WiiKey because it's upgradeable or should I wait for something else?

    I'm stuck here >_<
     
  2. Nealio

    Nealio Regular member

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2004
    Messages:
    147
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    From what I hear from the psx-forums (WiiKey forums) it seems like the WiiKey team will release a V2 mod chip to stop the cloners... I'm not sure if this means no more updates on the current V1 chips or not, but let's hope there will be updates. At least to fix the GC audio problems.

    I have a genuine WiiKey right now and I am happy with it (I've only tried Wii games though).

    So if you want to buy a WiiKey, it might be better for you to wait a bit longer if you're in on hurry to see if a V2 is actually released.
     
  3. Emuz_Man

    Emuz_Man Member

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2007
    Messages:
    58
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Do you hsve a rough estimate for when V2 will be released?
     

Share This Page