I've been thinking about modding my Wii (well, sending it in to get modded) for a while now. I was just about ready to send it in until I read that team-xecuter was coming out with the new WiipV2, so I'm not really sure if I should send it in now or wait. What do you guys think I should do? Please give opinions. Thanks.