1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Socom 2 Online

Discussion in 'PS2' started by bmgdbz, Dec 16, 2004.

1. bmgdbz

bmgdbz Regular member

i just copyed Socom 2 and patched it using ps2nfo.com's image patcher v1.6 and i get the cheating ban message and from what iv'e read it's imposible to get online with socom 2 now. I came across one thread where someoneid they got online with the disk id inserter is this true? I just don't want to waste any more DVD-Rs trying.
    Thanx

2. bmgdbz

bmgdbz Regular member

^BUMP^

3. bigmac999

bigmac999 Regular member

I'm pretty sure its not possible to play a back up copy anymore. Or at least for the time being. Someone will probably find a way around it.

4. bmgdbz

bmgdbz Regular member

alright thanx

5. jigga3900

jigga3900 Guest

yeah man you wont be able to play it online you have to find a way around the DNAS screen that you see when you try to log on, and who ever you got the copy from prob wont be able to go online either do to a serial number

6. KCJester

KCJester Member

when you click connect to server, press the eject button making your tray slide open, wait for it to pass dnas, then go, i heard it works, but i havent personally tried it, play around with it

7. jigga3900

jigga3900 Guest

let us all know how that work i wont to know if that works

8. bmgdbz

bmgdbz Regular member

KCJester when you say click connect to server do you mean when you select your internet config and connect or do you mean the north american universe/ internation universe or do you mean when you click connect after you log on with your screen name?

Iv'e tried the first 2 i said but when i eject the tray the game freezes and the third one i havn't tried yet im waiting to get unbanned.