1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Socom ISO to Expert.exe freezes?!?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by PantherX, Jun 29, 2007.

1. PantherX

PantherX Regular member

I just extracted the ISO from my original SOCOM game for ps2. i want to have a backup to play online but first i need to break it down with the Expert.exe software tool. The only problem is that its not working. it just gets stuck when i click the "Extract LBA" tab. can sombody help me out with this???

2. immortal5

immortal5 Regular member

Did you remember to select the trumpet sound. The program crashes if you don't select that as the sound.

3. PantherX

PantherX Regular member

is that a joke or are u serious?? i dont even know where a trumpet even is on the program?? we are talking about same Expert.exe software right???

details here - http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/18/275350

Last edited: Jun 29, 2007
  4. immortal5

immortal5 Regular member

I'm serious but I was referring to version 2.0. The one in the link is the old one.

5. PantherX

PantherX Regular member

well im using the Xpert tool 2.0 and it seperated the socom ISO into a new socom ISO but now the Windip program that im using to patch the ISO with is telling me "ERROR: The Image File is not DN*S enabled or uses an unsupported version!" what the F*ck am i doing wrong??? with all my other ISO's i had no problem but for some reason the original SOCOM for PS2 is not working. and its an old game too so you would think that this would be a piece of cake WTF???? AHHHHHH

Xpert tool 2.0 - (http://xpert2.blogspot.com/2006/12/ps2-dvd5-iso-shrinker-tutorial.html)

Last edited: Jun 29, 2007
  6. PantherX

PantherX Regular member

can anybody else help me out with this???