1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Softmod Issue Need Help for Xbox Live Please Read

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by Unaided, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Unaided

Unaided Member

My Xbox has the Unleash X mod on it. I used Mechassualt to install it. And I want to get on Xbox Live. But the problem starts when I try to connect to XBL. I did the process where you put a game in and let it start before the mod does. But when I go to the XBL in I.E. Halo 2 or any other XBL game. And select Create New Account. It then starts to go to the MS Dashboard (which works properly I have all my Dash files) and I get an Error 21 Message. I was wondering how to fix the error. Also I was trying to see if removing the mod will help, but I can't seem to find the Game save I used to install the mod. I got it off of codejunkies.com awhile ago and it isn't listed anymore. I have also tried about 4 or 5 other saves including the SID. And it doesn't give me the option to uninstall it.
    Any help would be appreciated. As I am annoyed at the situation.

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

uninstall the softmod then try to make your live account or whatever then reinstall the mods...

3. Unaided

Unaided Member

The problem I'm having is uninstalling it. Because I can't find the game save I used to install the mod. Other linux save that I try don't give me an option to uninstall. I only get an install option.

4. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

do you have a dual boot setup? (open drive is MS dash,closed drive is hacked dash)