1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

softmodded xbox not connecting to xbox live ( ill make u a 12 month to anyone that can help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by igziop, Jan 23, 2007.

1. igziop

igziop Member

ok i just softmodded my xbox and i can log onto halo or what ever but i have no account on my xbox while in unleashed dash i goto MS dashboard the normal xbox dash to goto account recovery but every time i do it say NO CONNECTION and the trouble shooter comes up im not planing to mod mm i just wanna play customs beleve me 38 legit just being bridge i wont lie but if u could help me get connect to xbox live ill add u and we can play some fun customs or i can make u a 12 month account to the top 5 ppl that help me
    ps: my xbox 360 can connect to xbox live using the same router if that help

2. feulUp

feulUp Guest

ok mate if u want to play on halo2 on you xbox u have to put the halo2 disc in the u turn the xbox off then u turn the xbxo on with the halo2 disc in it it will automatically load ur disc without loading ur unleashed dash board OK mate add me supersonicninja

3. knockemv2

knockemv2 Regular member

ok wat installer did u use if u used kraxyies i can give u a step by step if u used sid 4 ur gonna have to take off the softmod make an account then reinstall it hit me up on my aim if u want krazyies instaler (its the easyiest to get on xbl with) my aim is beastofdaeast910 after u reply to this im gonna delete my aim cause its against the rules to pst it so yea make sure u get it down if u want my help