1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Softmodding with Splinter Cell

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by coolguy14, Feb 3, 2008.

1. coolguy14

coolguy14 Member

Ok. Heres the deal. I have Splinter Cell (the original, only cost me $1.00) and a memory card.

I am following chunkhead's guide called- HOW TO: Softmod Correctly

I know that I am doing the install via an already modded Xbox (FTP)

My Problem is, what files from the downloaded SID 4.0 files do I use?

When I unzip the main rar file downloaded, it shows me all the files for the different games (I'm using Splinter Cell NTSC Version) and the SID 4.0 Installer/Loader

In what way am I Supposed to put these files on?

SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER!!!

2. lindy41

lindy41 Guest

Drag the files into action replay and they all should pop up since you have the ntsc. you should use the file that says something like spintercell ntsc or something like that. as well as the sids installer...you see then you transfer the files from the mem card to your xbox....if your reading the tut you should know the rest

3. corn

corn Guest

Also, make sure you don't unrar the files when you put them on the memory card. Just unrar/unzip the main folder, and drag your game save to the card.

4. coolguy14

coolguy14 Member

Ok, I just don't understand, when I unzip/open the zipped files that I need (SID Installer & Splinter Cell Exploit) , They both unzip and both of them have an UPDATA file, how would I put those on? They will overwrite if I put them on, I think I have an idea of how it goes, Let me know if im wrong:

x:/XBOX/UPDATA[already on xbox?]/98724562 and 89032470

98724562 and 89032470 are example numbers of the real folders inside the UPDATA folders downloaded with SID.

IS THIS HOW THEY ARE PLACED??????

PLEASE ANSWER