1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SOFTWARE FOR 2008 EURO VOX

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by xXJediXx, Jul 17, 2007.

1. xXJediXx

xXJediXx Guest

I got my new 2008 eurovox v max..

Got a few questions now .??

It all works fine, I COULDNT BE MORE IMPRESSED But i have read about a loader and software that can be flashed to it.?

What are the benifits of doing this. and is it worth it..

Thanks for helping a noobie out..

2. agentcalm

agentcalm Member

Hi XxJedi.
    Im new to these also. I have a 2007 model and it was working fine for ages and got about 130 channels. This then dropped to about 40 channels and started to freeze on some of them. The distributer in the UK sent me a software update to resolve the problem. Im having dificulty doing this by the way but my point is, if you are getting lots of channels and no freezing i would leave it alone.
    Agentcalm.

3. xXJediXx

xXJediXx Guest

RODGER DODGER .

Perhaps i should leave well enough alone then , i would still like to fix the channels.

I have added them all to there respective favourites so flicking between chanels is ok . But id like them in some sort of normal order Any ideas as to how i can do this

4. immy_2k

immy_2k Regular member

for xXJediXx

get a RS232 NULL MODEM CABLE to connect your box upto your pc and u can download the firmware and what ever else you want to your box

for agentcalm

most times if your are losng channels and have lost channels you can try this
    try this reset factroy settings you will lose everything though but when you do this you will get a list of areas some are ntl others are telewest and choose your area if you somehow cannot find your area pick which is closer and in some circumstances pick anyone and scan

5. immy_2k

immy_2k Regular member

the eurovox max vis supposedleyjust better looks on the model
    apart from the latest july update, which once i can get my hands on which should be easy i am gonna do my eurovoxmax 2006
    ive only had it 4 days now lol but have known about it for ages