1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

software for labeling DVD's?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by bcnn, Apr 9, 2005.

1. bcnn

bcnn Member

I have tried searching for an answer to this question. What software are you using to make your labels,on your dvd's.
    I am looking for something simple and either comes with plenty of clip art or is easy to import.

I would use a sharpie but handwriting is terrible.( you know they can tell you how inportant that is when your in school but you never believe them until your to old to change)

Bcnn

2. rhino351

rhino351 Regular member

Neato, Fellows and Broderbund CD Label Creator.I dont reccomend using stick on labels but some people like them, they can make your dvds skip and not play because of the added weight, but like i said some people like them and havent had any problems. I use a Epson R200 and use printable discs and they look great but it is kind of hard to do justify buying all new discs and coppying them again.

3. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

I used to use Fellowes: Neato labeling System. Great starter pack w/ software,applictor and labels. They can be aggravating to get lined up correctly. So far (over 1 year) no playback problems. I now have a epson 320 and wouldn't look back. But as Rhino said I doubt (unless there's a problem) redoing my collection on printable discs.

4. Jetster

Jetster Regular member

Sharpies rule