1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

software works only occasionally

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by misterg73, Jan 21, 2005.

1. misterg73

misterg73 Member

Help me anyone! This is what's happening. I have dvdx copy gold ver. 3.0.4. It included dvdxcopy express which is what I always use. Since I purchased, I have burnt about 150 of my movies successfully. As of lately, the movie will read fine and then prompt me for a blank dvd disc. I insert the disc and it begins the time counter and says "writing movie". After about a minute the remaining time will read about 1:48:00 remaining but it is not burning. After about only 2 minutes the disc will eject and say burn completed successfully, but it is actually still a blank disc. I reattempt several times and it does the same thing. Occasionally it will work. The burner operates properly. I have been told that I need update but I do not know where to get it. I accidentally posted a request for an update in advanced dvdr questions forum and someone gave me a link for update but I still can't find it. Someone help me please? Thank you.

2. fifty

fifty Member

What's happening to you is why I stopped using DVDXcopy. I had purchased the Platinum edition and still had coasters (non working DVD's) with it. I purchased Nero burning rom and downloaded DVDshrink (dvdshrink.org) and dvd decrypter. With those 3 programs I have backed up over 300 titles.

3. rroettger

rroettger Regular member

321 Studios is dead. Forget the update. Downlaod some new software you can get her at AD.

X Copy questions should be asked here http://dvdxcopy.afterdawn.com/