1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some backups on F drive won't load. Help!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by kopo85, Nov 19, 2004.

1. kopo85

kopo85 Member

Xbox 1.0
    EvoX 3935 Dashboard
    120 gb Hard Drive with working F drive
    FlashFXP (for ftp)

So here's my problem. In EvoX I go to Launch Menu/Games and i have about 4 games listed. These games have come from backups of my original games. Halo, Max Payne 2, Rainbox Six 3, Tiger Woods 2004. But the only one that loads in Halo. The way I backed them up is using FlashFXP I access the D drive, copy all the files to my hard drive then ftp them using FlashFXP back to a suitable folder on the F drive under games. When I try to load such games as Max Payne 2 the screen will look like it's loading a game (the green evox sign will appear) but then it will just take me back to the original dashboard. But Halo works and I did it the same way. I checked the files twice over to make sure I had everything also. One more bit of info is that the laser in my cd drive of the xbox is going bad, and sometimes will stop working (that's why i modded it) but usually halo is the worst at locking up. I'm so confused. Anyone help please. I am very new at this whole modding thing so any help would be appreciate. Thanks

2. punqewe

punqewe Active member

Try using craxtion4 and patching the games that don't work?

3. kopo85

kopo85 Member

Thank you so much I've been trying to figure this out all freakin day.