1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

some games dont work

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by mikeh455, Sep 13, 2004.

1. mikeh455

mikeh455 Guest

I put my mod chip in, works fine. Soldier of Fortune 2 and Project Gotham dont work with my new HD installed. I switch hard drives back to old one and they work fine. I haven't put a new dashboard on my modchip yet, installed evolutionX V2.3. I have locked both hds, but the new one doesn't work with a few of these games. anyone else run into this yet?

2. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Both of the games you mentioned work fine on my Xbox off the HDD. Your problem could lie in the bios that you're using. Current X2 bios is 4983.

3. mikeh455

mikeh455 Guest

the games don't work when you run them on a disk, without copying them to the HD. I can't do this yet because i cant get the slayers 2.5 to install on my Xenium Ice chip.

4. ATIROCKS

ATIROCKS Regular member

When you copy to the games to the hdd, use Craxtion to patch the default.xbe file, it should work off of the bigger hdd.

5. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

<sorry for the double posts>
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]"I have a sexy accent and make one mean cup of coffee."[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2004
  6. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Or you can get Dvd2Xbox, which will automatically patch the game after it's done ripping.

7. mikeh455

mikeh455 Guest

ok, heres where i am at. I got slayers 2.5 on my xbox, and dvd2xbox and the other hdd thing that comes with slayers. I copied the two games to my hd, and still nothing. they freeze when loading the main menu at startup. I have the evox M7 bios and the new exov dash. Every other game i have works fine on the HD. Could it be because i have profiles for those two games on my new hd, because i just copied the old one. But, if i put the old HD in, the games work without copying them to HD. They just dont work with the new hard drive.