1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some help with 3.10

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by GSoulja, Apr 10, 2007.

1. GSoulja

GSoulja Member

hey everyone im new to the psp world and i have a question well ok when i got my psp this past x-mas it was 2.71 i upgraded to 3.?? something and the to 3.10 yes i now know that was a big mistake i only upgraded to 3.10 because i thought the flash player was updated :( well i herd of homebrew and you can play games that you download and i have used a portal in the past pspwxp i tihnk but any way now my umd case is basicly broken it ownt close that a whole other story so what im asking you is what all can i put on my psp portals homebrew anything? im bored with nothing on this thing but music

2. ps2gen

ps2gen Regular member

1. do a sreach
    2. you probably would have to wait a long long long time for a downgrader to come out for 3.10,
    3. you cant install anything on flash portals, well i think anything apart from flash games, but no home brew