1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

some loader questions guys..

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by Hogmyster, Oct 17, 2004.

1. Hogmyster

Hogmyster Member

ok how come when using phoenix i can use the standard PC server just fine using GCL 1.0 (starcube's loader)

but when i go to use starcube's .exe file they have .. it'll crash out (its the exact same thing really i mean i know it is lol) ...

heres what happens, i do s3-l.exe (imagename).iso and it'll say "loading iso (image).iso... OK" then "Starting... OK" then "waiting." and it'll close... but if i use phoenix it wont close out for some reason :(

any help?

2. grmbl

grmbl Regular member

you'll have to load the .dol file with PSUL.EXE or PSOLOAD. You can define the .dol file in windows to open with it. Preventing the program too load without the .dol file... Then fire up your DOS loader program (eg: starcube loader v1.0 --> s3-l.exe) and it will ask you for the game image.
    You'll now have 2 windows waiting to make connection, PSUL to establish connection with GC and the loader to transfer file.
    questions?! ASK =)

3. Hogmyster

Hogmyster Member

you completely ignored the actual question, but either case it decided it wanted to start working :)

i knew about the PSUL or POSLOad thing along with having to use the starcube loader file..

my question was why the hell was the starcube loader closing after it loaded but like i said it fixed itself *shrug*

thanks though

4. grmbl

grmbl Regular member

euhm, sorry then... =)