1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some one Plz create a downgrader for PSP 3.11

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by ZeeZee, Jun 15, 2007.

1. ZeeZee

ZeeZee Member

I know there are tons of thread already about how psp 3.11 does not have downgrader yet? But myself and my friends who recently bought psp since the prices have gone down are all confuse about all the mix messages on other threads. So i wanna start this thread for rookies like my self to save them time and let them know if they have psp 3.11 that there is:
    1, No downgrader for psp 3.11+ yet
    2, Decryptor that smart ppl use to create downgrader is out
    so hopefully,
    Some one hopefully will very soon be out with a new thread abt the downgrader information. by soon i mean it could be weeks or months?
    So who ever has the ability to do all that... please.... please.... please... make it happen
    :)

2. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

These type of post usually make people that try t make a downgrader angry. Are you trying to help, or just eating off someone else's plate, if you educate yourself on the coding of a firmware,then you probably could make a contribution.

3. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

3.11 was decrypted MONTHS ago. Old news. Decryption allows dark-alex make the 3.10 oe, which he did. For a downgrader to happen, you need to find an EXPLOIT. Either of the firmware itself, or through a badly-coded game.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2007
  4. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

use the search bar and search for 3.12 this will find a thread me blackwire and david guy are making

5. mucktar

mucktar Member

just wait it out . asking them to make a downgrader dosnt help them at all. and the ohers have said it taks an explote whitch currently to FW programes knloedg isnt ther. if your that desperate to downgrade . get a mod chip. and if you do get a mod chip have fun soldering shuch tinny wires or paying someone $150 to have them solder it. if you are interested in the mod chip go to mod-chip.com they are realy good customer service.

6. snypeshot

snypeshot Member

or swap your psp w/ your friends =) dont expect a downgeader anytime soon though..

7. Dr1ver

Dr1ver Regular member

The thing that people with psp FW 3.10+ hate at the moment is that people working on a downgrader arn't giving us any news on updates on what they are doing. If they did then there would be less forms going on about when is there going to be a 3.10+ downgrader

8. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

"Hate" is a pretty strong word for something you are waiting to get for free. No one ever said a downgrader will be release, so don't assume it will. There has been no updates simply means there is no more progress on it. When something worth sharing is discovered, it will be all over the place.