1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

some problems i am facing

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by jammyrose, Mar 6, 2015.

1. jammyrose

jammyrose Newbie

getting various error messages while trying to open Windows Store or an app and receive error messages while trying to sync settings and sometimes the settings are not synced at all.
    i am also having printer problem i want to take a printout of the page
    http://whatsappstatusmag.com/short-quotes-for-whatsapp-status-messages/ from the this url, but it is not working and giving some errors, i have checked all the connection to the printer but yet it is not working. kindly guide me to fix this.

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

have you tried a system restore to before this problem started?

dabiel likes this.
  3. 2oldGeek

2oldGeek Active member

With random errors and printer not working, sounds like it may be corrupted system files.
    I would suggest running Check Disk ( chkdsk.exe ) from an elevated command-line to repair any bad disk sectors and follow up with System File Check ( SFC /scannow ).
    You can Google how to run these on your operating system...

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
  4. revengineagain

revengineagain Newbie

well I don't want to sound like a broken record but, most of my printer problems have been solved by uninstalling, then reinstalling the printer driver software, although sometimes it just needs a driver update. Good Luck,