1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some questions about PS2 from a new user!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by almared, Jun 4, 2007.

1. almared

almared Member

Hi all,

I just bought a slim PS2 V15 PAL (77004). I want to mod my PS2 and I chose Matrix Infinity Green Dot. The problem is about the installation. Is there a NTSC version? In fact I'll make myself clearer. I want to take my ps2 to an area where people use NTSC. The thing is that I'm not sure if ill find someone who can install the mod ship. I just need to know if the hardware is different between the PAL version and the NTSC.
    If there's, then where can a guide that shows how to install the mod ship for this version.

Thanx all

2. OmriSama

OmriSama Regular member

It's mod chip. Not ship.

And in modchips it dosen't matter what regin your in. The chip automatically detects the console and works as instructed lol.

www.teammodders.com

They sell premodded consoles, mod consoles, and repair consoles and much more.

3. almared

almared Member

well I'm sorry for my bad spelling but I'm not a native speaker. Anyway, I just wanted to know if a person who used to work with NTSC will be able to mod-chip a PAL version or not. Also, is there any place in Europe that I can send my PS2 to?

Thanx

4. OmriSama

OmriSama Regular member

Yes i think so o_O

www.ghost2filter.co.uk

if that dosen't work just search ghost 2 filter or something in google.

5. OmriSama

OmriSama Regular member

Sorry it's

www.ghost2fitter.co.uk

6. steimy

steimy Active member

The above sites are both reputable modding services. ghost2fitters in the UK and Teammodders.com in the USA.

The chip will tell you what it is compatible with, and installing it should not be a problem for either a US site or a UK site.
    http://ghost2fitter.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=60_17&products_id=200
    the site will always tell you what the chip is compatible with. In your case:
    "Now fully compatible with US/JAP/PAL consoles V1-V14"
    But it also lists V1-V15 on a lot of sites including the top of that one so do not worry. it should be just fine.

7. almared

almared Member

thanx