1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some Questions

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by kkre4605, Feb 23, 2007.

1. kkre4605

kkre4605 Regular member

okay I have a few questions about the hacking 360 scene:

1) If I get my firmware downgraded for me to play xtreme games, will I be set for the future, or will the firmware have to be constantly changed as newer games come out?

2) Can u still play original games on a hacked 360, or does it have an auto update firmware like the psp?

3) If games are burned onto DVD's are they still in HD?

2. steimy

steimy Active member

1) If I get my firmware downgraded for me to play xtreme games, will I be set for the future, or will the firmware have to be constantly changed as newer games come out?
    Firmware upgrades are up to you really, once it is flashed it will work. upgrades would just add new features.

2) Can u still play original games on a hacked 360, or does it have an auto update firmware like the psp?
    Yes, you can play originals and back up discs once it is flashed and you know how to make a back up.

3) If games are burned onto DVD's are they still in HD?
    Yes, if done correctly with Xbox Backup Creator they will be exactly like the original. But if you want the best picture your TV needs to have a VGA input and you need to spring for the optional VGA cable for the 360