1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some starview channels still scrambled even after v4bin

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by gdoyle, Jul 5, 2007.

1. gdoyle

gdoyle Member

Excuse posting this a second time - but put in wrong place!

Just flashed my orig Starview with STARVIEW_H20070607_400eE_api.bin - hopefully this will update automatically - but noticed something very strange which might be of use to anyone whos had problems.

Box flashed ok - channels autodetected ok, EMU on ok, but channels would not unscramble. Went into Nagravision page and noticed that my n*l code was ok, was given the 00 key option - ok, but insted of being the 01 key was presented with FF and all 8 parts were also FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF.

Changed this to 01 - turned off box for around 10 seconds - restarted and all channels (well nearly) unscrambled.

Now I hope someone can help me with the next part - I've lost or have Nick Junior, Nick Toon, Nick Replay and FTV still scrambled - have messed around with manual scanning and detected these channels in different frequency locations but still scrambled - does anyone out there have these channels unscrampled in Waterford and could post the frequency information so as I can try further manual scanning - anything to keep the kids happy.

2. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

my nick toons etc are not working at the mo in dublin just have to hope they come back.