1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some trouble with FF7 eboot

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by Bobmanbob, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Bobmanbob

Bobmanbob Member

Hi all,

I have searched this forum and google for the solution to my problem, but could not get an answer.
    I am running 3.40 OE-A, and just want to make sure if I have my Final Fantasy 7 eboot files etc in the correct places :)

My FF7 is made up of 5 .rar files as follows:

-DISC ONE-
    1)CD1.Part1.rar -> this contains a folder called FFVIICD1 which has in it "EBOOT.PBP" and "KEYS.BIN"

2)CD1.Part2.rar -> this contains a folder called FFVIICD1 which has in it "EBOOT.PBP <--" and "KEYS.BIN"

-DISC TWO-
    3)CD2.Part1.rar -> this contains a folder called FFVIICD2 which has in it "EBOOT.PBP *" and "KEYS.BIN *"

4)CD2.Part2.rar -> this contains a folder called FFVIICD2 which has in it "EBOOT.PBP * <--" and "KEYS.BIN *"

-DISC THREE-
    5)DC3.rar -> this contains a folder called FFVIICD3 which has in it
    "EBOOT.PBP *" and "KEYS.BIN *"

What i have done is as follows:
    I placed a folder called "Final Fantasy VII - Disc 1" in my /PSP/GAME folder on my psp. Inside this folder i put the contents of Cd1.Part1.rar(the eboot and keys.bin ) I tried to put the contents of cd1.Part2.rar into it but it asked me do i want to overwrite the files. I chose no.

I have tested the game for a few minutes and it works fine, have I done everything correctly? The bit that confuses me is that for CD1, there are 2 eboots and 2 keys.bin files.

Any help/response would be greatly appreciated!
    Best regards,
    Bobby.

2. MrKinky

MrKinky Member

hey...sorry to ask...but can you help me with my psp?..i'm trying to get ff7 to work on it...i've downloaded all the files for every disc..there were 29files..10 to each disc cept for the last it only had 9..anyways..think you can help?...my e-mail address is dantedelacroix@hotmail.com

you can send me an e-mail or add me on msn.