1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

some work, some don't

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by al2k4, Oct 9, 2004.

1. al2k4

al2k4 Member

I'm going crazy with making backups of ps2 dvd games. I must burned about 25 ps2 dvd games using dvddecrypter at 8x and theywork fine but for a few
    like mortal kombat deception and berserk jap. Why some games work while others don't?

2. mrrad53

mrrad53 Member

Try burning at 1x using good media like ritek go4

3. al2k4

al2k4 Member

i burned these games at 1x with verbatim, phillips and tdk dvd-r using dvddecrpyter. all good media

4. ev1l

ev1l Guest

if you are having a lot of problems back up mortal kombat deception. why don't you just buy a ps2 back up game off of the net the disc is only 3.00 per a dvd r. i never had a dvd r burner be 4. i don't feel like getting one since i can get games for 3.00 dollers each. whice is a illgal but who cares not a bad price for a disc and the full game. anyways evertime u burn a disc it wasting your space on your hard drive and i would have to go out and buy more memory. a 100.00 dollers i can get 33 dvd r games with free shipping if u spend 50.00 dollers. piracy web sites to a much better job at burner crap and good quilty to. i think to rent a games at block buster is 5.00 or they have another deal 50.00 bucks per a mouth of limited access but you only get to choice one game at a time and the very old games that u can find are over the net like psx one games

5. ev1l

ev1l Guest

i just burn cd r discs it is to much bull shit trying to burn a dvd r disc. do you think this is a good price for a dvd r movie for 5.00 bucks per a disc i get? if yall need help hit me up. it is stupid renting games the qulity is very bad and skips you want a brand new copied game that works

6. ev1l

ev1l Guest

if you are trying to make a ps2 dvd r back up maybe it is your burner it couldnt be your ps2

7. techville

techville Member

whats up guys
    I'm having the same trouble backing up
    gta san andreas and the new mortal kombat deception
    I am no nebbie at ps2 game burning I have over
    40 successful copies using Alcohol 120 and dvd decryer
    but gta gaves me the exact same trouble when loading
    I also have magic swap
    I have tried Alcohol 120 and dvd drcrypter for mortal
    kombat
    help please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!a.s.a.p