1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Somebody help me.....?Xbox Backup

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by saudk, Mar 7, 2005.

1. saudk

saudk Member

Ok here is the deal....

i downloaded an xbox iso from a torrent site

size was 1.39gb it took me three days and i was downloading just to know if it will actually work...

now i have used EVERYTHING to open or burn or extract the file including....Xiso, ISOmaker, Qwix, CloneXB, Winiso, Xiso Reader, IsoReader, Winrar, Nero, Alcohol 120% (can't mount it), Suxxx, xboxripper, simplexISO, and XDFSExtractor....

I have burnt it to a dvd-r but xbox just gets stuck...

can someone please help me....

i really want to know if it will work...

thanks

Saud

2. saudk

saudk Member

i can't believe no one can help me!!

3. s2a

s2a Regular member

I might not be any help but try making new forums on other websites and stuff.

I am trying to find out where to get cloneXB or something until I do I`ll try to help you out with your problem.
    email me if you want at gamingtechnology@yahoo.ca

4. saudk

saudk Member

5. s2a

s2a Regular member

Yo I got it you cannot burn an xbox game from pc I am burning my xbox games by putting my xbox games to my xboxs hard drive then transfer to comp then burn it to a dvd disc, thats how you burn an xbox game!

6. s2a

s2a Regular member

dont listen to clone XB and game-cloner and all its bulllshit!!

The only way to burn an xbox game is the way I told you.

7. punqewe

punqewe Active member

sometimes they name the image funny.....the extension I mean. If you have one of those,just rename the file so that it's a .iso file and alcohol will recognize it for sure.

8. cpbox1

cpbox1 Member

To burn an XBOX iso all you need to use is DVDdecrypter or Nero Burning rom, there are other programs out there - but I have used both of these and they both work.

For DVDdecrypter as was already said in the menu go to mode > iso > Write W, and then browse to the location of your iso you have downloaded and write the disk.

In Nero - launch Nero Burning Rom (if you have version 6, you need to launch Nero burning rom, DON'T use the wizard - under applications select the option Nero Burning rom), close the wizard if it launches - in Nero Burning Rom go to the menu options > Recorder > Burn Image > and browse to your ISO

(I suggest you use dvd+rw media, as this is best identified by the XBOX, also if anything gets screwed up you can erase the disk and try again.) -r and -rw are not great I have yet to get one reac in my XBOX, I only burh to +r when I have created a +rw and tested it first. It saves disks

If you use Nero get imgtool - its great for erasing + and -rw's

Last note: There is NO tool to directly copy an XBOX game that I know of on your PC - to only way to do this is to FTP the files from your XBOX to your PC and then create an iso on your PC using an XBOX iso creater tool (this is not as easy as it sounds) - you then need to burn the iso symilar as described to a dvd disk.

Also not not all DVD disks can be read by the XBOX, you may need to try different DVD media - when you find one that works for you make a note of it - as what works on your XBOX may not work on another one.

9. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

CloneXB is a xISO program, much similiar to Craxtion except it unpacks and repacks instead of exploring the .iso.

As for game-cloner, well that's just a load of BS.